A meeting venue in the centre of Uppsala
Uppsala Konsert & Kongress is a congress and conference centre whose geographic position offers excellent communication links with the world outside.
Uppsala Konsert & Kongress can have multiple meetings and events occuring at the same time. Flexibility and a well thought out togetherness within the building is one of the main goals for the venue.
The building has a food and beverage outlet that has the flexibility and capability to cater many different types of events. In addition, there is a café as well as various refreshment bars.
Uppsala Konsert & Kongress has several halls and areas also suitable for exhibits and events. The total exhibit space in the building is approximately 2000 sq metres.
The concert and congress hall has a central location both in Sweden and in Uppsala.
- 18 minutes from Arlanda Airport
- 40 minutes from Stockholm
- 200 metres from Uppsala Resecentrum (Uppsala Travel Centre) and 2 minutes from car parking.
- Over 1200 hotel rooms within walking distance from the venue (total of 1500 rooms with 2600 beds in Uppsala)
- Close to over 120 restaurants, shops and historic parts of the city and wonderful sightseeing opportunities
- 1120 seats - The Main Hall/Stora salen
- 340 seated or 390 standing - Hall B/Sal B
- 120 seated or 150 standing - Hall C/Sal C
- 960 standing, 850 banquets/sit-down dinners - Hall D/Sal D
- 30-90 theatre seating - Meeting rooms K1-K4
- 10-12 boardroom seating - Meeting rooms K5-K6
- 40 theatre seating - Meeting room K7
- 8 boardroom seating - Meeting rooms K8-K9
- 90 guests - Lounge floor 7
- The venue can accomodate up to 3000 guests
- Total exibition space 2000 sq m, largest area 900 sq m
Food and beverage capacity
Banquet, sit-down dinners
- 850 guests - Hall D/Sal D
- 375 guests - Hall B/Sal B
- 120 guests - Hallt C/Sal C
- 42 guests - lounge floor 7
- 36 guests - meeting room K7
- 24-48 guests - meeting rooms K1-K4
Standing events, mingle
- 1500 guests - Hall D/Sal D including foyer space
- 960 guests - Hall D/Sal D
- 390 guests - Hall B/Sal B
- 150 guests - Hall C/Sal C
- 300 guests - foyer floor 3
- 800 guests - foyer floor 6
- 90 guests - lounge floor 7