The Main Hall - Stora salen
The Main hall in the building is the perfect venue for gatherings of up to 1120 guests. The hall offers a creative and exciting environment for conferences, congresses, events, training seminars and similar. An unsual feature in Stora salen is the possibility of daylight from all angles.
The Main Hall is divided into an upper section, a lower section, balcony and smaller boxes. The lower section can when required occasionally be equipped with an aisle.
The Main Hall is surrounded by a foyer that is furnished with floor to ceiling height windows that provide breathtaking views of the city of Uppsala in all its directions. The area can also be utilized for smaller exhibits, social gatherings and the like.
Capacity the Main Hall, floor 6
- Total capacity 1120 seats
- In stalls 715 seats (623 with writing tablets)
- Stalls with aisle 641 seats
- Balcony 426 seats
- Standing events in the foyer outside the Auditorium 1200 people
- Stage area 187.5 square metres
- Width of stage 18.8 metres at front edge, 14.1 metres at rear edge
- Depth of stage 11.4 metres
Technology, equipment included
- Permanent mixing desk for sound, lighting and video at the rear of the auditorium
- Data/video projection technology
- Microphones, wired and wireless
- DVD player
- Hearing loop
- Platform furniture (two tables, four chairs, one podium)
- One AV technician for eight hours
- Document camera
Space with dressing rooms, green rooms and storage areas.